I did the closely spaced wavy line quilting again, which is my favorite quilting technique right now. I think it goes especially well with the vintage sheets because it reminds me of how old bedspreads were quilted.
This is Sydney's baby brother's quilt. I showed a picture of this before, but the quiting was not finished at that point.
I did a version of the same quilting, but switched directions in each square. I won't do that again!!!! I couldn't lock my stitch because the machine kept switching directions when I did that so I had to pull all the tails to the back and knot them.
There are over a thousand little knots on the back of this quilt. Which means I pulled half that many tails through to the back. Not fun.
It looks really nice, but was not worth the effort. I think the straight line all the way down the quilt looks almost as good for about a quarter of the effort.
So maybe by next Friday I will have them bound and ready to go to their new little owners!